lunes, 14 de enero de 2013

Personal Diary: January 15th, year 115

I've been forced to remain outside of the pod for the holidays. Afterall, the family still demands the attention it deserves, and I can actually not make up a proper excuse not to show up. Julius Catillah, my father, was the one to welcome me, but it was not a warm welcome. To be honest, it was rather cold and complicated.

I believe he never has forgiven me for leaving the Navy. I can't blame him, though, as I haven't been able to do so either.

Emile Catillah, my mother, was as warm as always, as were my sister Nietta and my brother Joshua. Together, they did manage to make me feel for some time that it was the place where I belonged. Even Joshua's wife, Adelle, managed not to be as hateable as usually. But still, when the night brought its silence to the rooms of the house, I couldn't help but hear the stars calling out to me. Yeah, I know, it sounds rather tacky, but that was still how I felt.

I believe that now that the holidays are over, the time has come. I have to seek proper flying brothers, and rejoin the 24th Imperial Crusade. That is the only path laid before me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario