miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2013

Personal Diary: March 7th, year 115

Today I led my first organized fleet. It was nothing big or fancy, just taking the new pilots of the Praetoria to the Bleak Lands, to teach them how to plex. I did two runs, with different groups, and it all went well. Only ship lost was mine, so no big loss at all, and it was good to be back into FCing and doing things with corp-mates. And now, there's more pilots ready to join the frontlines and serve the Empire.

I also got my first medal: the Order of the Golden Sword. For taking down my first enemies in the warfront. It's a honor to have it displayed in my quarters, and linked into my profile for all to see. And a proof that I'm walking in the right direction.

So, all and all, it's been a good day. One step closer to my goals of being a worthy and capable pilot in the frontlines.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario