viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

Personal Diary: March 2nd, year 115

Today was one of those strange days in which nothing was planned, and yet a lot has happened. A meaningful lot.

It all started with routine patrolling and plexing in Haras. It was heavily contested, but out of the frontlines, so it was a good place to plex alone, get some LPs, and bring a system back into a secure status. I met Terminator9999 there, and we started plexing together. Thanks to my skills, we formed a small fleet of two and moved from there on when no plexes were left.

We decided to plex Sosan, as it was almost vulnerable. We met three more pilots there, and we fleeted with them. And started plexing with Terminator as FC. I lost a Punisher there, but refitted quickly from Amarr. We drew a couple more, and started spamming the militia channel to get people to join us and retake Sosan. And someone then said Saidusairos was already vulnerable. Commander Shutaq joined us briefly.

Since I was in my INS Nightwatch, I couldn't do much harm to an IHUB, so the fleet moved there and we kept in touch. I plexed on Sosan a bit more, and soon a few frigates joined me. And, after three years, I became FC. A plexing operation, yes, and a small one, but we did engage into a small battle and my orders worked perfectly.

I was nervous, I must admit it... even more than nervous, frightened. Lives again depending on me, directly. But things worked out, and we capped plex after plex while the rest of the fleet turned Saidusairos back into amarrian hands. So the fleet headed back to Sosan to meet with us and take the system. One plex at a time.

And then, captain Terminator had to retire, as he was too sleepy. I was so too, but adrenaline in my veins kept me going... and going I had to, as I just became the fleet commander of twenty to thirty pilots in all kinds of ships, from frigates like my Punisher to full battleships. The system became vulnerable under my guided efforts, and we moved to attack the IHUB.

The enemy engaged us then, and a massive battle followed. I have to admit I was one of our side's casualties, but we only lost small ships while the enemy was obliterated. And it was a collective effort, we all did our part.


So I went back to Amarr, and brought out the Wraith, aiming to make it back and attack the IHUB. And I did, but the Minmatarr militia capped a plex and drew the system out of vulnerable status. So we moved to a medium plex, and took positions inside. They came, and a second battle followed, and though we did have some minor losses, there too we were victorious.


But it was late for me, I capped a couple more plexes but it was time to retire. It had been a full day, and the fleet continued working after I had to retire, so I hope next time I get into the pod Sosan is back in Amarrian hands. But surprises weren't over yet.

Admiral Newelle told me I had been promoted, no longer an Initiate in the Praetoria, but an Ensign now. The perfect brooch for a perfect night. And now, I can retire to bed. Back in the frontlines, for real.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario