lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

Personal Diary: February 19th, year 115

Today I lost another Punisher in the frontlines after securing several plexes. But Arayar has fallen to the enemy. I seem to have developed a certain fondness to the system, I guess it reminds me of the time in the service of Admiral Saracen, at the beginning of the war. My wing was stationed in those systems, back then, and those were the last good times in the Imperial Navy, before my breakdown... In any case, it saddens me to see it in enemy hands, and will do my best to try and bring it back into the Imperial fold.

In any case, since I had no more ships fitted, I took one of the Punishers given to me by the misterious man, who according to Commander Shutaq belonged to the Ordo Quaesitoris (apparently, these apparels come from the Keter of that Ordo, which I believe was the Sepherim that led them, but am not completely sure as most logs are lost). In any case, I returned to the main systems in the Empire in order to organize all that I've received, sell what I don't want and fit the Punisher. There's still much to do in that regard, but at least part of the job is done.

I also went by the new place the AVCL is putting together to receive their Caldari counterparts, and I must say it is looking well. I even had a Caldari meal to try their spicy things, and though I liked the fish, I think I will stick to my hamburgers and sodas and whiskey diet. Those "ellaborate" dishes are not in my line of junk food, but I guess the cook wanted to impress me and, specially, his superiors.

Oh, true, probably the best part of the dinner was speaking with Commander Goldcore and Legionnaire Kernher outside the formal areas of the Praetoria and the combat needs. It was a nice chat about Caldaris, their plans, and the strange meals we were trying. Refreshing. I hope we soon get our new rooms for the Praetorians to socialize, I'm really looking forward to that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario